Monday, January 12, 2009

My Blogging Life

I've had a few blogs in the past and Google claims I am not the owner of them...or at least they can't get enough information from their automated forms to determine if I am the real owner or not.  You would think they would just contact me personally. 

After creating Semi-Organized Mom, I got tired of viewing my main page and only seeing a handful of posts...especially when I've been blogging off and on since 2005.  So....

Tonight I've been viewing my old blogs (which are still there..dumb Google) and retrieving my old photo's and blog posts.  It's been a pretty big undertaking, posting some...saving others,  and I'm not even close to being done.  The post below this was one that slipped by me and ended up as a new post.  Oh well....I'm 32 in that post.  You can believe it's from today if you want.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment