Monday, June 22, 2009

Utah State Championships and Feis

I am here and yet, I'm not.  My mind is currently filled with all that is Irish Dance and none of that cleaning, cooking, organizing stuff.  You know, in case you were wondering. 

This weekend is Crawford School of Irish Dance's once a year competition that our school puts on and let me tell you....it's a lot of work.  Dancers come from all over the Western US (usually, though some come from other parts too if they are in the area) to compete and it's amazing to watch.  If anyone is in Utah this weekend, and you love cultural experiences, try to make it over to our Feis

Along with lots of dance classes for the kids the past few weeks, our last dance class with Jim from An Daire, and Team classes, I've also been busy working at my part-time job and being a mom.  The most important of all, you know.  

So, you'll excuse me if I step away from Semi-Organized Mom for another few days...at least until the feis is over.  That's a reasonable request, isn't it?  I promise to return on Sunday with photographs and possibly video!  Hey now...I wouldn't post video of my kids actually dancing in the feis... that would be against the rules.  I will, however, post some video of the kids doing other things and maybe even dancing a reel or jig...just for you.  On Saturday, I will be Twittering my Feis happenings and dancers results throughout the day, so watch my sidebar for updates.

Until then, here are two past feisanna photo's to keep you satisfied.



 

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Wish we could come and watch. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete