Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday, Stellan Style


As we are all aware, Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama.  "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!"  (MckMama's words)  Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site.  However, this week, in honor of her and Baby Stellan, we're doing "Not Me! Monday-Stellan Style!"

This week, it's our chance to HONOR MckMama and Stellan with our Not Me! Mondays.

To read more about Stellan and why thousands upon thousands of people, around the world, are praying for this little guy, click here.


To take a peek at Stellan's Name Gallery...click here

I did not take a whole week off of work to Spring Clean my house and then was not absolutely miffed that it snowed and was cold all week.  

I did not take lots of breaks, while not spring cleaning my house, to check up on baby Stellan.  When I found out things just kept getting worse, I did not stop and pray for him.  

I also have not prayed more in the last week than I have in the past year beause of Stellan.  Stellan has not given me a reason to pray, not given me a reason to hope and absolutely NOT brought me closer to the Lord.  Nope.  Not at all.  

Oh, and I did not talk to my husband about Stellan like he was our own son. 

I absolutely did not add Twitter to my blog and facebook just because I couldn't stand not keeping up with MckMama's twitters about Stellan.  There's also no way that I gave MckMama cyber hugs in one of my Twitterings either.  

What things did you not do to Honor Stellan and MckMama?

1 comment: