Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Early Years


"This is the pinky I have you all wrapped around"

Aww!  I am so cute!  I weighed 6 lbs 1 oz.  


Me and my big brother.  I was one year old and still didn't have much hair.  Now, I have so much hair I pay to have it thinned.  I pay to have some of the grey colored, too, but that doesn't count.  


Me at three.  If you look closely there is a bruise on my left cheek.  A little boy in my preschool bit me and when my daddy heard that some little monster had bit his little princess, he found the little boy and bit him back (on the hand).  I'm not sure what those teachers thought about that.  In fact, it might have been my last day at that preschool.  I'll have to ask my mom.  

Mom?

Next up.... The Teenage Years

I think you better prepare yourselves.  It's going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment