Sunday, December 20, 2009

Foggy Frost

What a glorious day! Glorious because we all were able to sleep in. No work, no school, the holidays are almost here. Laying in my husbands warm arms as we slowly awoke was magical. For months it seems as if we've been speeding away from each other. We needed a moment to relax, to enjoy one another.

When I finally willed myself to slip out from under our down comforter, I peeked through the blinds to see a foggy morning. There's something about fog that is so mysterious and I love it.

Soon the kids were buzzing around getting ready for church, but before we left, my 13 year old came running in the house begging to use my camera. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to witness something important, I grabbed it and headed outside to see what all the fuss was about.

Everything was covered in.......

Frozen...

Framing...

Fractal...

Frost!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful pictures. Glad Casey got you to take those - really good. I'm only about 12 miles from you and didn't have anything like that.

    ReplyDelete