Friday, August 7, 2009

Business Travel

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Sorry.

This past week I've been working in and out of town. Since Wednesday I've been in St. George delivering phones. It's been a great experience for me to get away, but I've worked long days and am exhausted at this point. I am excited to go home tomorrow. Right now I am in my hotel room... blogging, when I should be sleeping.

::yawn::

I have a long drive home tomorrow so I do need to get some sleep.

G'night!!!


1 comment:

  1. Lorri had an even longer day on Saturday...my rental jeep broke down in Redmond (for those not in the know that's about 5 miles north of Salina UT) my cell phone was dying on me, Enterprise sucked at helping (told me to call AAA) and Lorri turned around from Provo and drove down to meet me as AAA got it started but needs repair so she followed me all the way home to make sure I got there...got home at 9 p.m. A very long day for both of us. Thanks Lorri really appreciate the help - now to tell Enterprise off today when I return the car...that is if I can get car started :) Luv, Mom

    ReplyDelete